Khaire Hekate Einalia!

Glorious Hekate Einalia, Empress of the Dark Seas! It is World Ocean Day. I thank You for Your presence in my life as the Lake Monster, and more recently as Mother Hydra. I thank You for the alligator who followed the boat. I thank You for the lakes, rivers, and beaches. I thank You for humpback whales. I thank You for the turtles. I thank You for baths, showers, swimming pools, and glasses of water to drink. I thank You for rainy days and thriving plants. I thank You for the aquatic entry to other realms. I thank You for Your presence in everything that exists in our physical world, as well as the many ways water exists in other worlds.

Khaire Hekate Einalia! Praise Lake Monster! Iä Mother Hydra!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You were there when there was nothing.

Hail Hekate