Confusion and Trust

Glorious Hekate! I am blessed in Your presence. Torchbearer, I trust You to shine Your light and lead me through the darkness of my confusion.

Mother, everything is shifting in ways I didn't see coming. Of course, that's how the shift works. When I see it coming it's just like a turn on the road. It's when I don't see it coming that I feel things have suddenly shifted and everything is being jerked in different directions. I don't always recognize what is good and what is not. Even what I do recognize as good, I can be overwhelmed by.

That's where I am now. There's still a lot that I can't see. I'm not alarmed by everything that I can see. There are points that I know are good, but I'm still kind of afraid of them. They're new and unfamiliar. I feel like there's a new crossroads every few steps. I fear making the wrong choice.

I know I'm not walking alone. I trust Your guidance. And quick, cunning, clever, kind Hermes is part of this journey. I express my fear and doubt as part of my devotion to You. I'm not hiding parts of myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You were there when there was nothing.

Hail Hekate

Khaire Hekate Einalia!