When something breaks...

Mother, I thank You for guiding me. You know how my heart aches when I lose something that has great meaning for me. You know how much I put into things that I make. So, of course, it has been upsetting to realize one of the beautiful fluorite beads broke in that string of prayer beads. I could tell I was close to crying. And it may continue to hurt for a while. But I also know why I made those prayer beads, and I remember why I made the ones that have been sitting on Your altar for a while. I see this as Your guidance. I don't think You broke the bead...there are too many possibilities for why it was just likely to break on its own. But I thank You for the ideas that suddenly became so obvious and connected in my mind. The things I remembered, and the flow of events and meaning that I understood. Thank You for guiding me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You were there when there was nothing.

Hail Hekate

Khaire Hekate Einalia!