The Work, and Whatever is Ahead

Mother Hekate...
Glorious Hekate!
Hekate Ourania! Hekate Khthonia! Hekate Einalia!
Daughter of Destruction, born of the Stars...
Torchbearer. Keeper of the Keys.
I call You "Mother".

The work with Hermes is surprising me with how healing it is. Ways I didn't know I could heal. Ways that my healing work with human professionals prepared me for how to manage carrying the pain, but not really how to truly heal. I'm starting to see how those are very different results. This work is a little confusing, though. Maybe not the work itself, but how things got to this arrangement. But it is my understanding that You have an important part in this, and I think of how You are also known as She Who Works from Afar, and I thank You for what is happening.

I have my doubts about previous work I was doing. I've had to take a break from some things in order to manage the current overwhelm from things currently going on around me. I don't doubt that I did need to be doing that work before. I just have some doubts about being able to return to it. Our experiences change us. I don't know if that work and myself will still go together. But I'm not in fear because of my doubt. I'm content for now with waiting to see how that path lights up in front of me.

One thing I'm aware of now is how I became too immersed in work that was mostly research and projects that became obstacles for what I need to be doing in order to grow in ways that are part of my dedication to You. And I did ask You to lead me back if I wander too far, so I thank You for helping me see this.

I don't know how the work will go next year, or even just next month, but I know I will stay dedicated to You.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You were there when there was nothing.

Hail Hekate

Khaire Hekate Einalia!