Unresolved Past, Again

I thought it was all of the unresolved past that's tied up in us having to leave, and why we had to come here. Then I thought it might be direction to call upon the Ancestors more, though that raised a few more questions and didn't really answer anything. 

I woke up today knowing what I needed to do. It was such a Not Me thing that there's been surprise that I did it! The information I got was not what we wanted, but I've been told I did the right thing and have been very helpful. That it was needed. That I did the hard work.

And in that information I got...Oh! Unresolved past! Big work that is needed! Were You warning me, Mother? Did I follow Your message? 

If I have understood it properly, I thank You for Your guidance. If I have still missed the message, please lead me to clarity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You were there when there was nothing.

Hail Hekate

Khaire Hekate Einalia!