Nine Nights

Khaire Mother Hekate! 

Thank You for Your guidance, Mother. While I don't see things as just one pantheon of Shining Ones with different names in different cultures, I do believe some Shining Ones have multiple roles throughout the world. And You, Mother, are not generally limited by lines anyone draws. As I step with more awareness into my devotion to Ganesha, this has raised questions for me.

Learning about Maa Durga and the Night Nights gives me more of a feeling for where I might find You in these stories. The arrival on a bull didn't not go unrecognized by me.

I don't know where this is all going. I don't know where I'm being led, what I'm being trained for... But I trust You, and I trust Ganesha. And so I thank You.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You were there when there was nothing.

Khaire Hekate Einalia!

Hail Hekate